Pages

To Order Items:

To order items, contact Sandy at southernsandy1@gmail.com.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentine's Candles


Every time I try something new, I find myself totally in love with the new concept.  This time, I vinyled directly onto candles.  It is so pretty.  I can't wait to try some more ideas.  These are candles I made for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday.  My favorite is the one that says I love you in french...it's so elegant.  What a sweet way to tell your significant other that you love them!  Plus, who doesn't like setting things on fire!  hahaha  My first candle was crooked so it's on my dining room table and my boys are obsessed with lighting it every night at dinner.  We've been eating by candlelight every night.  Message me if you are interested in one for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment