To Order Items:

To order items, contact Sandy at

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rockets, Race Cars, & Jets - Oh My!

I'm a little late on this post but I made these picks for the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet back in February.  They are simple outlines cut in card stock and glued back-to-back on bamboo skewers.  The possibilities are endless.  I put them in pre-made Dollar Store centerpieces.  You could also put a bunch in mason jars with rocks in the bottom.  We needed 35 or so inexpensive and easy to make centerpieces so this fit the bill perfectly.

Our theme was speed so I was on the lookout for "fast" designs.  I found the .jpegs on the internet and stripped out the details so it would cut solid.   Next on my agenda, is to cut something in miniature and make cupcake picks.  How cute would that be? 

Friday, March 22, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

I adore this cute bunny peep.  He's sweet whatever size I cut him in.  For this quickie project, I made some hand soaps for my sister, mom, and mother-in-law.  I finished it by putting it in a clear bag and tying the neck with a bow in matching ribbon.  It's just not pictured because it made the image hard to see when I photographed it.  LOVE!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Car Monogram - I Finally Did It!

I finally did it!  I monogrammed my car with my initials.  I used the neon pink vinyl that is my current vinyl love.  I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. My car is a dark grey so I think this compliments it nicely.  Since this is the thicker Oracel 651, I used the wet application method.  It went on perfectly! Email me at if you want one!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Pinewood Derby Awards & Wet Application

Lots of stuff going on lately.  I had another Cub Scout project.  It was time for our yearly Pinewood Derby and I made the chargers/plates again for the "Best of" categories.  I scored some great NEON yellow vinyl which rocked on the black chargers. It's Oracel 651 instead of the usual 631 I have used before.  I got completely frustrated with the application.  I had soooo many bubbles and I tried 5 times and it was a mess every.single.time.  Finally, I posted a question on a crafting blog and someone recommended using the "wet application" method.  From what I can tell, it's basically how vendors that install on cars and trailers do it.  It worked like a dream!  I was so surprised.  You just need a squeegee and a spray bottle with water and a few drops of dish soap.  A spritz on the application surface and the exposed adhesive of your design are all it took.  Best of all...NO bubbles!  I just can't give out items that don't look as good as I can make them.  I will definitely using that application method again!