Pages

To Order Items:

To order items, contact Sandy at southernsandy1@gmail.com.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rockets, Race Cars, & Jets - Oh My!


I'm a little late on this post but I made these picks for the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet back in February.  They are simple outlines cut in card stock and glued back-to-back on bamboo skewers.  The possibilities are endless.  I put them in pre-made Dollar Store centerpieces.  You could also put a bunch in mason jars with rocks in the bottom.  We needed 35 or so inexpensive and easy to make centerpieces so this fit the bill perfectly.

Our theme was speed so I was on the lookout for "fast" designs.  I found the .jpegs on the internet and stripped out the details so it would cut solid.   Next on my agenda, is to cut something in miniature and make cupcake picks.  How cute would that be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment