Pages

To Order Items:

To order items, contact Sandy at southernsandy1@gmail.com.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Personalized Storage Box

I have made several of these for a variety of requests.  This turned out particularly cute with the  black and white flowers and hearts.  It's for a young girl so I decorated it that way.  Although, I wouldn't mind this for myself.  Who can't use another storage box?  If you're like me, there are constantly small items that need a place to live.  I've also done something similar for teacher appreciation with the teachers name on top.  Usually, I just do polka dots for the teachers which is more adult but still cute.  These are $10 each and made to order.  I can decorate it lots of different ways to suit the recipient.  Inbox me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment