Pages

To Order Items:

To order items, contact Sandy at southernsandy1@gmail.com.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pencil Bouquet for Teacher Appreciation


I just love trolling on Pinterest.  It feeds my need to craft.  I think this turned out amazing.  A huge thanks to http://www.thehappyscraps.com/2011/05/teacher-appreciation-gift.html where this originated!  I found these darling pencils at Target last Easter and the small tin pails too.  How can you go wrong with a little personalization on the bucket?  It's the perfect size to reuse for class room school supplies!  I cut the flowers and out of card stock on my Cricut using an svg I found on the internet somewhere.  I hope my son's teacher loves it as much as I do!


1 comment:

  1. This turned out adorable!! Thanks for sharing it with me! :)

    ReplyDelete