Pages

To Order Items:

To order items, contact Sandy at southernsandy1@gmail.com.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Ryan's 10th Birthday Party!

It was a sports-theme but really, it was a Pinterest birthday!  All Pinterest ideas.  First, I made the ball cupcakes.  I only made footballs, basketballs, and baseballs.  The soccer ball I attempted looked like an eyeball so I stopped after one.  They turned out pretty cute and the boys were excited to pick the ones they liked.

Sorry, it's sideways...it keeps defaulting this way.
 I also made rainbow fruit skewers.  The boys absolutely loved those.  I used strawberries, oranges, pineapple, green grapes, blueberries, and purple grapes.  The recipe called for cantaloupe for the orange fruit and that would have been better.  The oranges were a  huge mess to cut but tasty!

Finally, we made the zip lock baggie soft-serve icecream.  It was hilarious.  The kids were a lot more impressed with this activity than I was expecting.  It was fun to have something active to do that actually accomplished something.  (In front of the boys in the picture, I didn't get a good close-up of it.)  I think they were as thrilled with the toppings as anything - gummy worms, chocolate chips, and sprinkles.  


No comments:

Post a Comment